IT & Cyber Security
IT law and data privacy laws and regulations currently impact most enterprises and individuals during normal business operations. Any company operating with a digital presence may find itself in the middle of legal disputes regarding data privacy and protection. It is a rapidly developing field, thus containing many legal loopholes and uncertainty.
We believe, having a legal firm on your side, will be indispensable to secure you from costly legal disputes.
IT Law is not a typical legal field, it involves a wide spectrum of legal experience, including contract law, intellectual property law, and relevant pieces of legislation such as the Law on Private Information, the Cyber Security Convention ratified by Azerbaijan, and other legislative acts of Azerbaijan.
Turan LTS is one of the few companies in Azerbaijan that constantly works and supports technology firms since their establishing. We provide them with preliminary legal support in the beginning, by creating corporate governance systems, internal protocols.
For companies that operate through website and applications, we assist them in compliance with data privacy regulations, to make sure they comply with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD and other laws and regulations.
OUR AREAS OF WORK INCLUDE
- Draft and review of the contracts related to IT Law such as Service Level Agreements, Reseller agreements, IT Consultancy agreements, IT Support & Maintenance agreements, Software License Agreement, Software Support Agreement, Website Development agreement, Confidentiality (Non-disclosure) agreements, etc.
- Check the compliance of IT systems with legal standards and detect if any risk(s) and/or breach(es) exist.
- Incorporation in overseas jurisdictions such as the U.S, Ireland, Estonia, UAE etc.
- Advising on cyber security and data privacy
- Structuring corporate governance
- Representation in 1st, appellate, cassation instances
- Government relations and communications