Governance & Compliance
In the modern era, companies wishing to expand and diversify their businesses need to establish a well-written corporate governance and compliance procedure. This not only helps the company itself but also employees to navigate the procedures that are required to be followed if needed.
As part of our full legal outsourcing services, we work with our clients in the establishment of corporate structure and governance to assist their operations to be risk-free and without any sacrifice in profitability.
So far, we have served over 20 local companies in the establishment of their corporate structure by introducing internal compliance procedures, protocols as well as monitored their daily business to ensure smooth operations.
Furthermore, our compliance division consists of experienced lawyers in monitoring and supervision of ISO certification.
We prepare internal protocols, procedures, and other needed documents for companies who wish to receive ISO certification, including but not limited to ISO 37001, ISO 9000, ISO 20400 etc.
Legal Manager / Member of Bar Association
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : email@example.com
OUR AREAS OF WORK INCLUDE
- Preliminary monitoring of operations for ISO certifications
- Establishment of corporate governance structure
- Internal protocols and procedures
- Establishment of the procedures for whistleblowing
- Representation in 1st, appellate, cassation instances in Azerbaijan
- Court representation in international disputes
- Government relations and communications